James, Lorrie and Claire..The International Business Dog
Since 1997, James and I have been listening very closely to your wants and needs. Doing so, we continually learn and evolve ReModel International providing you even more useful offerings, as well as adding very exciting new ways to better serve you.
Those who know us, know that we understand manufacturing improvements, can make sense of market data as well as deeply understand global medical device & diagnostics industry. You could say we can identify WHAT to improve and WHY to do it. NOW…we have combined that expertise with teaching one of the most powerful success programs available…
The biggest problem with both corporations and individuals is “HOW-TO” make change happen. This is where we have invested thousands of hours of research, training, and in-the-trenches-experience – all to provide you with Answers, Strategies and How-To implement immediately.
You will see our emphasis changing from a numbers oriented outlook to a more personal development outlook. Personal Development is just a phrase for “Making Ourselves Better,” after all, a company is nothing more than its people, so the company cannot get better without its people getting better. When you improve yourself and your personal life, everything else around you gets better as well, which includes your professional and business life.
You will also see exciting new Success Driven, Transformational Programs and Offerings as ReModel are growing to better serve You…
Success Driven, Transformational Programs & Offerings:
- FuerteBalance: ReModel Your Life.. Transformational Boutique Gourmet Vacation Retreats on the magical island of Fuerteventura, 60 miles west of the Sahara desert.
- ReModel Your Habits – ReModel Your Life.. Online 6 week webinar program showing you How-to Turn Dis-Satisfaction Into A Good Thing.
- Thinking Into Results: It works 100% of the time…6 month mentored weekly Deep Dive, walking hand in hand with you showing you how to get that results and huge goals you really really want.
- 6 Dimensions of Life Balance..Living To Live: What if your Age Goal was 125 years?… What would you be doing differently right now..today? What are you doing to get there, happy, healthy, contributing, self-sustainability? In our 5 Module Online Training & Live Events we show you how. It is also part of FuerteBalance retreats.
- Quantum Leap MasterMind..with Lorrie & James: Monthly Membership
- Private Coaching with Lorrie… Personal · Professional · Business
- Custom Consultancy with James: Medical Device & Diagnostics Manufacturing, Marketing, New Product Development, Business Intelligence
- How-To Provide Insights Not Just Analysis: Hands on with James 5 week Online Program
- Custom Strategic Analysis with James: With more than 3 decades of proven experience, James will help you uncover new possibilities, laser focus sound strategies, then provide you tools to implement them in your own business.
James La Trobe-Bateman, Co-Founder & C.E.O.
In 1981, James started predicting the “rippling effects” of one change across the whole of an organisation while working in the oil & petrochemical industry. In 1985, James joined in the Healthcare Manufacturing Industry where still today, he very passionately continues to drive highly successful, ongoing International Operations Improvements as well as resolve New Product Development & helps laser focus New and Existing Market Potential.
Over the years, James has also successfully shown many international manufacturing facilities very specific, pinpointed steps to keep their facilities open, when faced with near certain rationalisation closure… These steps not only stopped massive negative economic ripples happening, they doubled, and tripled growth, causing new sites to be built from the positive actions.
James is also Co-Author of Book: Bridge of Faith for Manufacturing Operations, as well as Design for Manufacturability and his story is part of new book in 2018 called 15 Stories One Bob written by International Best Selling Author, Inbal Hillel.
James has also studied directly with Bob Proctor & Sandy Gallagher and holds certification to teach “Thinking Into Results” program internationally.
Lorrie A. MacGilvray, Co-Founder & Chairman
For more than two decades, Global Innovation Award Winning Mentor, Consultant, and Author, Lorrie A MacGilvray has shown results again and again, helping multi-million and billion dollar global corporations. Lorrie´s real passion and even greater joy has come while working with individuals just getting started in business as well as small businesses wanting to grow and watching their most amazing transformations & personal growth as they do.
Prior to joining ReModel International in 2001, she worked in the USA for Wells Fargo, the original stagecoach company of the Western Frontier specialising in multi-site operations and people. Much of that making-the-future drive can be seen in her approach to business today where she helps identify opportunities and challenges which others might not recognise or find too daunting.
Today living in Canary Islands-Spain full time, Lorrie specialises in personal, professional & business development and training, with particular skill in forming and motivating “dynamic” teams, change and helping individuals in companies make fully “quantified” decisions to remain highly competitive in their industry.
Lorrie studied directly with Bob Proctor (movie “The Secret”) & Sandy Gallagher creator of “Thinking Into Results” program. She is also studying directly with Mike Dooley on his “Infinite Possibilities” program and holds certification to teach both programs internationally.
Lorrie is also co-author of Book Bridge of Faith for Manufacturing Operations and her story is part of new book in 2018 called 15 Stories One Bob written by International & Amazon Best Selling Author, Inbal Hillel.
We look forward to serving you to achieve your next quantum leap. Drop us a note to discuss your personalised and individual needs email@example.com
To Your Success… Personal · Professional · Business
Lorrie A. MacGilvray, Co-Founder & Chairman