Manifesto for Improving Corporate Life – It’s about Moral Leadership
What will change look like?
- Improvements must really improve things!
- Start by ‘improving’ the improvers
- Improvements will be moral – not disregarding any one
- Improvements will positively impact the business, employees and communities near and far touched by the business and its employees
- Employees will have more satisfaction, sense of worth and happy
- Communities touched directly and indirectly will have increased well-being
What is the “impossible” we dare you to imagine as “possible”? What is the story about the future or an alternate reality your manifesto will tell?
- Greater economic equality whilst still stimulating invention and risk taking
- People happily productive for 20 years after 65
What 3 Core values we believe are crucial for building a better world?
What will serve as our moral compass?
- Integrity: never being ashamed of anything you do
What are the 3 key actions we need to take? What do we dare yourselves and others to do or see?
- Create a community of business improvers
- Launch a program of personal growth for lean practitioners
- Find like-minded people to collaborate with
What will be required of us?
- Hold to the mission (Making corporate life better for people in it)
- Ability to overcome or go around entrenched paradigms
Who do you need to make sure you’re listening to?
- Business managers
- Line workers
- Families of people who work at the corporation
What will help us sustain and thrive throughout this work?
- Product Launch Formula community
- ‘Thinking Into Results` consultants and students
- Moral Leadership community (e.g. Acumen)
- Personal growth gurus